If you supply us with personal information in order to receive information from us, we collect and store that information. That information enables us to fulfil your information request. If you review or download information, we track the visit. That information is helpful to provide you with tailored information and to give us information about your use of "the website". Information submitted via "the website" will not be passed on to any other organisation.
We follow the 8 basic principles of privacy and this is applied to all our business activities. They are;
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited purposes
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive collection of data
- Accurate and up to date
- Not kept for longer than is necessary
- Processed in line with your rights
- Treated securely
- Not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
The contents of www.wedmorecpc.co.uk ("the website") and / or its clients and suppliers are protected by copyright: © Wedmore Community Power Co-operative. Reproduction of part or all of "the website" is prohibited other than in accordance with this Notice. All rights are reserved.